Invest in people and ideas that bring sustainable development
We believe holistic development is the most strategic way to empower individuals and communities to raise themselves out of poverty.
Hope Africa Development Organization (HADO) is a fully registered Non Government Organization located in Mayuge district, Eastern Uganda. It was founded by Namutamba Racheal and 3 friends in 2017 with a goal of empowering the underprivileged women especially the rural poor young mothersand widows, PWDs and youths with knowledge and income generating skills to eliminate poverty, unemployment, high illiteracy levels and all forms of violence against women and girls
We have a multifaceted approach that helps the whole person. Because the afflictions affecting an individual and a community are complex, so are we.
The combination of education, economic development, spiritual formation, and life development impacts individuals and communities in transformative ways.
To promote an all rights observing environment, build a skills, talent and innovation empowerment avenues and facilitate an establishment of better health system for the marginalized people.
To create an environment where the underprivileged and marginalized people especially the rural poor women, young mothers, elderly, children, sick , youths and PWDs experience equal opportunities, fair treatment and have their rights fully observed
Founded in 2017
empowering the underprivileged women (especially the young mothers and widows)
1. To promote Gender Equality and Equity in our works and all aspects of the community.
2. To train and promote modern and eco-friendly farming techniques and agri-business ventures in communities to increase generated incomes for community members.
3. To promote Vocational education through hands-on skilling of income generating skills. 4. To mobilize resources and support for families affected by HIV/AIDs, families with PWDs and other marginalized groups. 5. To promote a sustainable and planned resource management through promoting environment conservations and food preservation training programs.
6. To aid in improving community health by raising awareness about use of proper hygiene and sanitization methods, Nutrition and reproductive health.
7. To promote and raise awareness about Financial literacy in communities and help in setting up and monitoring micro-finance saving and lending groups for local people to grow and access capital.
8. To defend and advocate for observance and recognition of human rights, women’s rights and children’s rights.
9. To discover and promote talents amongst the youths.